A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Snyder, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Snyder, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wickert Snyder MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Robert Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Snyder practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.