A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Snyder, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Snyder, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wickert Snyder MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Robert Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Snyder practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.