Learn more about Dr. Robert Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Snyder, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Snyder, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wickert Snyder MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Robert Snyder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Snyder practices Ophthalmology near Green Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Green Valley Ophthalmologists.