A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stein, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Stein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waldo County General Hospital
- Miles Memorial Hospital
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stein MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Stein practice?
- Dr. Robert Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stein practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Rockport, ME.
See Rockport Neurologists.