Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Steiner
Dr. Robert Steiner, MD, PHD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Steiner is affiliated with Jewish Hospital Shelbyville, University of Louisville Hospital and Jewish Hospital - Louisville. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Steiner has the following 3 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Robert Steiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Richard Haddy
Louisville, KY 0 mi37
Dr. Nitin Engineer
Surgery of the Hand, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, General Practice
Louisville, KY 0 mi13
Dr. Renee Girdler
Louisville, KY 0 mi28