A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephenson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stephenson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Stephenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Stephenson MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Robert Stephenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stephenson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Pathologists.