Learn more about Dr. Robert Timmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timmons
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Timmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Timmons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmons graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Timmons MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Timmons practice?
- Dr. Robert Timmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Timmons practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Leonardtown, MD.
See Leonardtown Internists and Leonardtown Rheumatologists.