A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Timmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timmons
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Timmons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmons graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Timmons MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Timmons practice?
- Dr. Robert Timmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Timmons practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Leonardtown, MD.
See Leonardtown Internists and Leonardtown Rheumatologists.