Dr. Robert Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Watson?

May 24th, 2017

Dr. Watson performed an emergency appendectomy on me. He has great bedside manner extremely knowledgeable and the willingness to work with time off situations from your employer's. Your care and Recovery seems to be very important to him and you being comfortable as possible in an uncomfortable situation. I would definitely recommend dr. Watson and be more than willing to have him do any other procedure if needed.

February 1st, 2017

Great Surgeon!

I, recently, had Dr. Watson perform a hernia repair on me and couldn't be more satisfied. This was the third time, in seven years, that I have requested Dr. Watson to perform surgery on me and I feel that this alone speaks for it self. He is very caring and professional.

April 3rd, 2016

Review of Dr. Robert Watson Intestinal Surgeon

Dr. Watson was the most caring professional surgeon that operated on me. He solved what turned out to be a difficult problem regarding my small intestine. I would strongly recommend Dr. Watson as the surgeon of choice for any GI surgery.

August 10th, 2013

Amazing Surgeon and Care Providor

I have now had two surgeries with Dr. Robert Watson and very glad I found him through my Primary Physician. Dr. Watson explains EVERYTHING in easy to understand terminology, takes as much time as his patients need, very compassionate, amazing listener, and follows up with his patients, His office staff is also AMAZING, nurses and secretaries. Thank you to you all for all your help & compassionate care.

August 21st, 2012

WONDERFUL

DR. WATSON WAS WONDERFUL WITH EXPLAINING WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER MY GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY. HE WAS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS. I FELT SO MUCH MORE AT EASE KNOWING HE WAS GOING TO BE MY SURGEON. I TRULY LOVE, LOVE DR. ROBERT WATSON.

November 9th, 2009

This doctor was very informative. He talked to me on my level and not above me. His over all concern for me as a person was great. He took the time to mahe sure I was ok, and would not release me until everything was in order so I would not have to return to the hospital.

August 24th, 2017