Dr. Robert Williams Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Williams?

September 7th, 2016

if i can give 0 stars i would.

His bedside manner is atrocious. If you ask questions, he gets annoyed. He put in a trach, then when asked a few weeks later (while we were trying for a different specialist) why the trach was put in he did not have a reason as to why it was done. Also, when my grandfather started bleeding from his site, he claimed he did not know how to treat him and sent him to Roswell. If you find out that he is going to do work on you, look somewhere else.

March 12th, 2013

Dr. Williams is very rough, he didn't explain what he was doing and without warning put a long needle shapped tweezer in my ear inflicting so much pain I teard up. His response to my reaction to the pain was surprise but he didn't stop what he was doing to give me a break. I will absolutely not be returning, it was hours after the appointment and my ear was still throbbing in pain. I left worse than I was when I arrived!

May 13th, 2011

Lovable Grumpy Grandpa

First let me say that Dr. Williams is Excellent!!!...He really worked with me in helping to treat my ENT problems over several months. He was the only physician to tell me that I was over medicated and he didn't conduct unnecessary tests, but tests that truly helped to accurately pinpoint my problems.Yes, Dr. Williams is a bit gruff...and yes...he often does use more medical speak versus conversing in layman terms to explain your condition but you can tell he is passionate about his field and passionate about helping you get better.

January 26th, 2011

Acquired taste..

Sure Dr. Williams can be a little rough around the edges, but inside he's a big teddy bear. Very caring. Will do a cartwheel and two backflips to get you into the office if you need to be seen. He truly DOES care about the patient. One of the most kindhearted men I have met in my life! Kudos to Dr. Williams!

February 9th, 2010

Good luck

I went to Dr. Williams at his Williamsville office, after needing medical attention with my sinus issues. I drove about 30 mins on the other side of town because he was able to get me into his office the fastest. I did not realize then that the fastest meant people probably do not see him because he is not easy going and does not seem to have a good grasp on his line of work. The day I went his computer system was down, so when I was giving him my symptoms and the computer did not tell him what was wrong with me, i realized that he was useless to me. Also because his computer was working properly he kept calling his staff into the office to fix the problem, That poor staff was very friendly but working for a real pain. Then I was asked if I wanted a prescription. For not knowing what my problem was but still offering a prescription, does not make sense to me.

July 30th, 2009

Dr. Williams didn't do a great job explaining to me what he would be doing during the appointment.

October 27th, 2008