Dr. Robert Wilson Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wilson?

Rude no bedside manner

Posted on August 19th, 2014

Went to Hillcrest south er. I have back problems. I just moved here to Tulsa. Back has been hurting but woke up hurting was worse and right leg was weak. I get in er then walks in Dr. Wilson asking me why did i wait to 3am. I told him it was hurting worse and i came in. He did not offer to x ray or anything his tone of voice was like i was faking i told him do not worry about i would go some where else. When you are in pain you do not need to be treated like that. I have no one here and i can't drive 2 hours to my doctor with this pain.

one of the worst

Posted on October 17th, 2012

This Dr if you can call him that has been one of the worst I have ever dealt with. He "treated" my mother in southcrest/Hillcrest South ER today. With only preforming a CT of the brain he came to the brilliant conclusion that nausea, vomiting, severe headache, vision impairment, vertigo, burning in the neck, muscle fatigue, muscle cramps, and loss of consciousness that she had degenerative disk disease of the cervical spine! ummm... no I don't think so! To top it all of she had already been diagnosed with this many years ago.

Posted on November 8th, 2015