Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Wood
Dr. Robert Wood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wood is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center, Carondelet St Joseph Hosp, Tucson, Az and Carondelet St Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Wood has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Wood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Timothy Dixon
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi17
Dr. George Bradbury III
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi28
Dr. Robert Kersey
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi23