A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Wood practice?
Dr. Robert Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.