A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Woodruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Woodruff, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodruff graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Woodruff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Memorial Med Ctr, Las Cruces, Nm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Woodruff MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Woodruff practice?
- Dr. Robert Woodruff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Woodruff practices Urology near Cortland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH.
See Cortland Urologists.