Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Wachs
Dr. Robert Wachs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cupertino, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Wachs is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Wachs has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Robert Wachs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cupertino, CA.
Dr. Liliana Sackett
Cupertino, CA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Jerome Chester
Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Cupertino, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Roy Wong
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Cupertino, CA 0.01 mi37