A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wacks, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacks graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Ferrara.
Dr. Wacks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wacks MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert Wacks practice?
- Dr. Robert Wacks has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wacks practices General Practice near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Primary Care Doctors.