Dr. Robert Wadley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

September 30th, 2015
Ghost "doctor"
I am NEVER seen by the doctor. I am ALWAYS seen by a nurse. I am 70 years old. I have NEVER taken more medicine than I was told to take. . Every time I go for my visit my URINE IS TESTED. I have never seen or talked to this Doctor, but without my knowledge or consent, his clinic sent a letter to my psychiatrist stating that if she continued to write script for a benzodiazapine that I haqve been taking in conjunction with Delauded , they would not treat me with Dilauded. i NOW SUFFER WITH TYERRIBLE PAIN AND MY BODY HAS TERRIBLE SPASMS WHICH WERE SUCCESFULLY TREATED WITH XANAX! The FDA does not list these dtrugs together as contraindicated. Yet this Doctor who has never seen or talked to me has the nerve to mandate my meds be changed.

August 12th, 2015
never got to see him. saw a nurse who wasn't able to prescribe. she ran back & forth from me to him, but he never came into the room. He has never spoken to me

February 2nd, 2012
this docter gives this proffesion a bad image SHAME on YOU!!
I've gone to this office since 2009.I have been treated very badly by doctors and staff!i would never go back nor would i recommend this doctor or his facilities to anyone!!

January 19th, 2012
My overall experience with Brier Creek/ Dr. R. Wadley, is very idealistic, punctual and very demanding. I simply realize that people and if even the doctors with bed side manners carries alot of weight in the health world. The clinics themselves not only have experienced staff but also a well qualified team of people that care for each other and even "you" the patient. I would encourage everyone to try and visit this facility whenever you're in pain.

December 8th, 2011
sucks- big rip off
This practice is a complete scam. they rope you in for multiple appts. to bill insurance companies. The shots do not help.don't take the TENS unit, you will get beat over the head with payments, even for the "free" trial. Very impersonnal as well.you are just a number in his bank acct.

March 31st, 2011
Stay away! Report issues to the medical board!
If you have been to this practice and have received unethical treatment like me, you need to file a complaint with the medical board. This so-called professional doctor did injections from my neck to my lower back! He was wrong with his diagnosis, which cost me a year plus, of undescribable pain that could have been avoided! Now that I think back, when I was injured in my auto accident, I asked for a referral to a radiologist for a mri or ct-scan. Dr Wadley and Dr. Kim said it wasn't needed because they knew what was wrong with me already! They also told me I wasn't eligible for an mri because of a previous chest surgery! They did all of these radio frequency injection, and trigger point injections on me! When I told them that only my mid-back worked, instead of trying to figure out why the other 2 areas didn't work, they just pushed meds on me and said they wouldn't repeat the other areas. Come to find out, after my gen practitioner pulled me out of that practice, they were way off base! I walked around with a torn rotator cuff for a year dealing with them! They swore up and down that it was my neck, not my shoulder! I told them that I disagreed! They probably knew all along, but didn't want to send me to a surgeon, because then they wouldn't be able to attempt to rip me off the way they did! Oh and they misdiagnosed my lower back too! I had three bulging disc, not pinched nerves or torn ligaments like he tried to tell me! Stay away from this place! If it is too late and they have already screwed you over, then report it to the NC Medical Board!

August 3rd, 2010
Horrible year long experience
I would not recommend this practice to anyone. The office staff is lead by a unprofessional office manager and a unethical physician. The bedside manner is very poor, and the privacy protection of the patient is very poor. The do not give any type of careful consideration to patient concerns. I also feel as though he is very flaky when it comes to a proper diagnosis.

April 26th, 2010
ongoing pain issues and NO answers
Ive been a patient for more than six months. The problem or concern I have is that I never call the office between appts unless i really need some help. If you feel like your having an issue that needs a doctors knowledge, there is NEVER anyone available. No Dr Wadley, Dr Kim or this new Jeff guy thats buddy buddy with Dr Wadly. I knew from the beginning way back last summer that there were issues here but I really wanted to give them a chance. Its so so frustrating when they just throw me off to somebody to get me off the phone because of them always being understaffed or you are considered out of sight out of mind.

July 13th, 2009
Snake Oil Salesmen!!!!!
The worst medical experience I have ever had. I agree with a previous comment about the NP. I had PROBLEMS with my medication and they refused to have me come in to discuss and adjust, and one of them was a new drug out with no track record. Worst weekend I've had in some time, and I've had 4 surgeries for my problem. They are there for only one reason. To sell pain injection therapies. That's it. After long chat and a sales-pitch that rivalled a used car salesman's with the NP, the doc walks in, shakes my hand, looks at the area in question and starts in on the sales pitch all over again. No time to investigate, she didn't even write the name of the proc down after asking several times. They would not even let my spouse come back with me. The RECEPTIONIST'S first question when I called was to find out if I've scheduled the procedure yet. If you need an outpatient injection therapy thing, this is the place for you. If you don't, they don't want you for a patient. They have NO concern for their me. They prescribed twice the strength meds that I was on, just different ones. I felt all the junkie effects and non of the pain relief, had more fevers, jumpy heart/chest on this unproven crap and an additonal proven, but not on me med. Legitimate problems and I was summarily dismissed. Awful.

June 29th, 2009
amazing service
I love how Brier Creek Pain and Spine offers much more than just medication management. The massage therapist and pain psychologist are great. The injections are a little scary but they seriously work!

June 11th, 2009
brier creek pain & spine
why do all pain clinics have to deal with addicts?? i have been seen here for over 2 years and if you utilize everything this place has to offer, they will change your life! JUNKIES GET OUT!

April 7th, 2009
I was refused the opportunity of actually speaking with the Dr.when I had questions or concerns regarding my condition.The NP is like a dictator,VERY arrogent and totally full of herself. She feels like she is the Dr. and refuses to elevate questions or concerns. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this practice. They should not be in business!!!!!!!!!!!!!