A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Waer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Waer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Waer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Waer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Waer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Nacogdoches Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sean Waer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Waer practice?
- Dr. Robert Waer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Waer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.