A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wageneck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wageneck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wageneck graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Wageneck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Selma Community Hospital
- Goodall Witcher Healthcare Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wageneck DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Wageneck practice?
- Dr. Robert Wageneck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wageneck practices Family Medicine near Clifton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, TX.
See Clifton Primary Care Doctors.