A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wagmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wagmeister is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wagmeister, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagmeister graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wagmeister has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wagmeister MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Wagmeister practice?
- Dr. Robert Wagmeister has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wagmeister practices Vascular Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.