Learn more about Dr. Robert Wagmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wagmeister, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagmeister graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wagmeister has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagmeister accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Wagmeister practice?
Dr. Robert Wagmeister practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA and San Gabriel, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons and Santa Monica Cardiologists.