A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wainer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wainer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wainer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wainer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Long Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Wainer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Wainer practice?
- Dr. Robert Wainer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wainer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC and Burlington, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.