Learn more about Dr. Robert Wainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wainer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wainer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wainer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wainer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wainer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wainer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Moses Cone Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Wainer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Wainer practice?
- Dr. Robert Wainer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wainer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.