A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wainer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wainer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wainer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wainer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wainer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wainer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Moses Cone Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Wainer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Wainer practice?
- Dr. Robert Wainer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wainer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.