A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Waldrip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Waldrip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldrip
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waldrip Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldrip graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Waldrip has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Waldrip MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Waldrip practice?
- Dr. Robert Waldrip has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Waldrip practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Surprise Surgeons.