Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Waldrip
Dr. Robert Waldrip, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Surprise, AZ, with another office in Sun City, AZ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Waldrip is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus, Banner Boswell Medical Center and Banner Del E Webb Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Waldrip has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Waldrip is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Surprise, AZ.
Dr. Michael Manning
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Surprise, AZ 0 mi13
Dr. Lawrence Kelly
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Surprise, AZ 0 mi27
Dr. Audrey Tsao
Surprise, AZ 0 mi31