A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Waldrip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Waldrip is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldrip
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Waldrip Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldrip graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Waldrip has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Waldrip MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Waldrip practice?
- Dr. Robert Waldrip has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Waldrip practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Surprise Orthopedic Surgeons.