Dr. Robert Wales Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wales?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 15th, 2015

A Cold Heart Cannot Heal

I was treated as an inanimate package. He did not introduce himself, say hello, goodbye, or shake my hand. There was no eye contact. The exam lasted about 2 minutes, and that is a generous number. I tried to give him more information including my observations of my body, but he cut me off with a disinterested, busy air. There was no discussion, just statements about ordering some tests, including one I suggested, then got up, and stepped out the door as though he'd be right back, but did't return. This was the worst, most impersonal, rude medical experience I've encountered in my 55 years. I'll not be paying him another visit.