Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Walsky
Dr. Robert Walsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, NJ, with another office in Emerson, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Walsky is affiliated with Pascack Valley Hospital, Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack and Bergen Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Walsky has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Walsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, NJ.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Raffi Barsoumian
River Vale, NJ 1.70 mi11
Dr. Nicholas Renaldo
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Montvale, NJ 2.06 mi9