A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Walther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Walther is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walther
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Walther Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Walther, FACP, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Walther graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walther has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Walther FACP and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Walther practice?
- Dr. Robert Walther has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Walther practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Internists.