A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Walther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Walther is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walther
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walther Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Walther, FACP, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Walther graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walther has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Walther FACP and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Walther practice?
- Dr. Robert Walther has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Walther practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Internists.