Learn more about Dr. Robert Walther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Walther is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walther
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walther Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Walther, FACP, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Walther graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Walther has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Walther FACP and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Walther practice?
- Dr. Robert Walther has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Walther practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Internists.