Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Walther
Dr. Robert Walther, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Walther is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. Dr. Walther has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Walther has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Walther is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Lauren Khanna
New York, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Ahmed Sawas
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Changchun Deng
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
New York, NY 0 mi23