A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Warda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Warda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Warda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Warda graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Warda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Frank Warda MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. R F. Warda practice?
- Dr. R Warda has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Warda practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.