Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Wark
Dr. Robert Wark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia, WA. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Wark is affiliated with Providence St Peter Hospital, Tacoma General Hospital and Providence Everett Medical Center. Dr. Wark has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Wark has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Robert Wark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.
Dr. Sara Martinez
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Olympia, WA 0.01 mi9
Dr. John Waggoner III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Olympia, WA 0.01 mi18
Dr. William Mitchell
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Olympia, WA 0.01 mi40