A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wasnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wasnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wasnick, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasnick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wasnick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert DR Wasnick MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Wasnick practice?
- Dr. Robert Wasnick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wasnick practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Patchogue Urologists.