A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wasnick is Excellent. Dr. Wasnick has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wasnick, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Hydronephrosis in Newborn, Hypospadias, and Pediatric Urology.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasnick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wasnick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Stony Brook University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wasnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wasnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Wasnick practice?
Dr. Robert Wasnick practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatrics near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and New York, NY.
See East Meadow Urologists and East Meadow Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Wasnick, Dr. Bobby Wasnick, Dr. Rob Wasnick, Dr. Robbie Wasnick