A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wasson, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Wasson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Wasson FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Wasson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wasson practices Emergency Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Emergency Physicians.