Dr. Robert Waterbor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Waterbor?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Robert Waterbor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2016

Very experienced, intelligent, caring, intuitive. An excellent diagnostician and decision maker. A great primary care provider-can't do better.

June 6th, 2016

Dr. Waterbor now runs a resident clinic i.e. you seen a resident and then MAYBE Dr. Waterbor comes in. He used to be a wonderful Doctor but this set up is terrible. Basically, you see students who see you and practice their skills on you. I am looking for a new actual internist.In this case, the old days of actual, personal care by a top flight physician are OVER!

September 23rd, 2014

Poor service

Care from Dr. Waterbor went down the tubes after he joined Eisenhower. He seems like he doesn't care like he used to as he approaches retirement. I liked him better when he was an independent doctor

February 2nd, 2012

Still Excellant After 16 Years

We came to the desert 16 years ago and spent some time researching a primary care physcian. We decided on Dr Waterbor and have been happy with him ever since. We've also been happy with all of his referrals!

November 29th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Waterbor 15 years ago. I continue to see him about 2 to 3 times a year. I recommend him to my friends and co-workers. He is so pleasant with the best bedside manner.As a patient I don't feel that he rushes me out of his office; I can take as little of his time or as much time as needed.His office staff is also the best!

February 26th, 2011

Is this the new medical model?

Doctor Waterbor has been my doctor for five years. He and his staff were kind and caring. But something happened when he moved to a new fancy office. He kept me wating 45 minutes. A tecnician of some sort who did not introduce herself and called me by my first name was the first insult. She treated me like a robot. The next gaffaw was that after telling three people that I had previous tests at Eisenhower and being assured that the doctor would have them at the time of my visit, he did not and told me to return in two weeks after a five minute visit. I waited another half hour for the prescription. I was devastated.

December 9th, 2010

Outstanding

Dr.Pobert Waterbor has been my doctor for many years. He is always prompt and has an excellent knowledge of medicine. When I have had problems his diagnosis has always been correct and his follow up great. A pleasent person always I am happy to have him as my doctor.

September 1st, 2010

My husband and I have been going to Dr Waterbor since we came to Palm Desert ten years ago.He is a good listener and a fine doctor. If we need a referral he always guides us to equally well qualified physicians.His office staff is the best and hasn't changed in the years we've been going to him.Alwats are prompt in returning our calls and requests.

June 28th, 2017