A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Watrous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Watrous graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Watrous has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Watrous MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Watrous practice?
- Dr. Robert Watrous has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Watrous practices Addiction Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA.
See Denver Addiction Specialists.