Learn more about Dr. Robert Watterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Watterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watterson
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Watterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Watterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watterson graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brandon Watterson MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Watterson practice?
- Dr. Robert Watterson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Watterson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.