Learn more about Dr. Robert Watterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Watterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watterson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Watterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watterson graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brandon Watterson MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Watterson practice?
- Dr. Robert Watterson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Watterson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.