A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Watterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Watterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Watterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watterson graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brandon Watterson MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Watterson practice?
- Dr. Robert Watterson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Watterson practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Internists.