A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weatherly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weatherly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weatherly, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherly graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weatherly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arden Weatherly MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Weatherly practice?
- Dr. Robert Weatherly has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weatherly practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Livonia, MI.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.