Learn more about Dr. Robert Weatherly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weatherly, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Adenoidectomy, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherly graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weatherly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weatherly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Weatherly practice?
Dr. Robert Weatherly practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Livonia, MI.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists, Kansas City Pediatric Specialists, Kansas City Plastic Surgeons, Kansas City Surgeons, and Kansas City Pediatric Surgeons.