Learn more about Dr. Robert Weatherly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weatherly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weatherly
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weatherly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weatherly, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherly graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weatherly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Weatherly MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Weatherly practice?
- Dr. Robert Weatherly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weatherly practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.