A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weatherly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weatherly is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weatherly, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherly graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weatherly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weatherly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Weatherly practice?
Dr. Robert Weatherly practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Livonia, MI.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.