A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weatherly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weatherly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weatherly
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Weatherly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weatherly, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherly graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weatherly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Weatherly MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Weatherly practice?
- Dr. Robert Weatherly has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weatherly practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Livonia, MI.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.