Learn more about Dr. Robert Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weber is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Weber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Weber practice?
- Dr. Robert Weber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weber practices Ophthalmology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Bethlehem Ophthalmologists.