A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Weber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Weber practice?
- Dr. Robert Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Weber practices Ophthalmology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Ophthalmologists.