A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Weber practice?
Dr. Robert Weber practices Ophthalmology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Wind Gap, PA.
See Bethlehem Ophthalmologists.