A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wehmann, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wehmann, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehmann graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wehmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Wehmann MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Wehmann practice?
- Dr. Robert Wehmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wehmann practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hillsdale, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westwood, NJ.
See Hillsdale Internists and Hillsdale Endocrinologists.