Dr. Robert Wein MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Greensboro, NC

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Wein is very professional and caring. He is a great physician. He delivered my last of five babies. It was the best of all my experiences. I would highly recommend him.

March 18th, 2013
Last Visit
This was my second and last visit with this office. I was not pleased my first visit with Dr. Kaplan. Dr Wein was no different. This wasnt even a scheduled appointment, I was having an issue. I called in to tell the nurse what was wrong and they told me to come in that day. When Dr. Wein came in, he read to me what was an incorrect statement written by the nurse I spoke with. I politely made him aware that it was incorrect. In a very rude tone of voice he responded "so why is it written on this sheet, if it wasnt what you told the nurse".totally uncalled for. When he asked how far along I was and for my due date, he looked at me as if I was lying, pulled out his calender only to see thatni was right. Just like the previous Dr i met with, he also made me VERY uncomfortable. I seriously would not reccomend this office to anyone. Especially first time moms!