A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weiner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
- Grove City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Weiner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Robert Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Weiner practices Anesthesiology near Hermitage, PA.
See Hermitage Anesthesiologists.