A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weinfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weinfeld, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinfeld graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Weinfeld has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Weinfeld MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Weinfeld practice?
- Dr. Robert Weinfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Weinfeld practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grovetown, GA.
See Grovetown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.