A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinreb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weinreb, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weinreb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinreb graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weinreb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Weinreb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Weinreb practice?
- Dr. Robert Weinreb has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Weinreb practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.