Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Emergency Physician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by LindaH on Feb 22nd, 2015

Thank you to Dr Weinreb and his great assistants. Consistently takes the time to answer all my questions, even the crazy ones. His medical and surgical treatments changed my life.

Brilliant egomaniac show details Brilliant egomaniac
Jun 5th, 2013

Brilliant egomaniac. Saved my vision, but is extremely rude when answering questions. If you want your vision saved, he is the man, but don't expect any "warm and fuzzes" from him. I tolerate him because he is the best and he knows it!

There when I needed him show details There when I needed him
Aug 19th, 2012

He saved my vision when other doctors said that nothing could be done. How fortunate to have been referred to him!

The Best show details The Best
Jul 17th, 2012

Finally a doctor who knows what they are doing. He saved my vision after poor surgery from someone else blinded me. He is the VERY BEST!

He really helped me show details He really helped me
Jan 24th, 2012

Diagnosed cured my problem-something that no one else could do. Enjoyed talking with him and his team, and VERY grateful for them agreeing to care for me. Waiting room filled with VIPs from everywhere in the country.

Glaucoma woman show details Glaucoma woman
Nov 6th, 2011

You are awesome! Saved my vision and rescued a failing operation performed by someone else. I thank the lord that an acquaintance from Phoenix had the same experience and recommended you.-tg

Oct 21st, 2011

Always behind the schedule, long waiting.

Outstanding Professional show details Outstanding Professional
Aug 18th, 2010

I was referred by my own doctor almost 5 years ago. Dr. Weinreb accepted the referral, met with me, explained the problem and the fix. Surgery was scheduled, recovery was short and sucessful. I have since had 3 additional surgeries all with the same successful outcome. I have complete faith and trust in Dr. Weinreb and have referred friends to him.

The Best show details The Best
Jul 9th, 2010

Brilliant, ethical and state of the art care. He saved my vision when I was told it was not possible.

by Rita B. Rank on Aug 25th, 2009

He is one of the most knowlegable, concientious and caring Drs. of experienced.

Superstar care by distinguished professor show details Superstar care by distinguished professor
Jul 29th, 2009

Other specialists unable to successfully operate. Referred to Dr W with miracle surgery.