Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinschenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weinschenk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weinschenk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinschenk graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinschenk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clair Weinschenk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Weinschenk practice?
- Dr. Robert Weinschenk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weinschenk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montague, NJ and Hawley, PA.
See Newton Orthopedic Surgeons.