A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weinschenk is Excellent. Dr. Weinschenk has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weinschenk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinschenk graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinschenk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare`s Hospital-Denville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinschenk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinschenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Weinschenk practice?
Dr. Robert Weinschenk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montague, NJ and Hawley, PA.
See Newton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Weinschenk, Dr. Bobby Weinschenk, Dr. Rob Weinschenk, Dr. Robbie Weinschenk