Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinschenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weinschenk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinschenk
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinschenk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weinschenk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinschenk graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinschenk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Weinschenk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Weinschenk practice?
- Dr. Robert Weinschenk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weinschenk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dingmans Ferry, PA.
See Newton Orthopedic Surgeons.