Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weinstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Weinstein practice?
Dr. Robert Weinstein practices Urology near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT and Milford, CT.
See Fairfield Urologists.