A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weinstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Weinstein MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Weinstein practices Urology near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Urologists.