Dr. Robert Weinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Weinstein?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Robert Weinstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017

Consummate Professional

Dr. Weinstein is a consummate professional. He is completely thorough in his exam and most importantly in his history taking. He listens to everything that you say and his is really concerned about you and you problem. He takes whatever time he needs to treat you totally and answers all of your inquiries. He makes his diagnosis and course of treatment understandable to his patient. Dr. Weinstein works with you as a teammate allowing you your assistance in coming to the best medical conclusions to your case. His follow up is total and he is easy to reach and returns phone calls. For a young man is is the "Oldtime Doctor".

February 10th, 2017

Kidney Cancer

Dr. Weinstein was very thorough in explaining my situation, drew me a diagram, offered me to get a second opinion. Very positive attitude, made me very comfortable and satisfied answers before I could ask questions. Would not hesitate to have him as my doctor/surgeon but hope I would not have to. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

January 15th, 2017

Excellent doctor with great bedside manner

Referred to Dr. Weinstein by my PCP. First time ever to a urologist. He fully explained the path we would go through to eliminate the medical concerns. His bedside manner was excellent...immediately put my fears at ease . He communicates very well and is, undoubtedly, skilled in his field. I would unconditionally recommend him to anyone in need of a urologist.

September 22nd, 2016

Patient

First time seeing Dr. Weinstein – he was immediately friendly and upbeat, he listened and was extremely attentive to my questions offered insightful ideas, asked caring follow up questions, demonstrated his intuitive nature in the way he spoke about the problems I am experiencing, expressed his ideas clearly as he and I mapped out options and possible paths to continue my care together. I felt his compassion as well as his vast knowledge all at once. Best of all I feel we and his staff are now a Team in getting me well!

August 4th, 2016

Excellent Urologist

Services I received: consulting, medication, cystoscopy. Dr. Weinstein is a physician who really listens to your concerns and takes the time to explain his diagnosis and choice of therapies/medications. I would recommend him to anyone searching for an excellent urologist.

June 30th, 2016

Thumbs up for Robert Weinstein

March 1st, 2016

A very thorough and patient doctor who LISTENED to me with interest and concern. I really think he's wonderful

December 28th, 2015

The Best!

You are truly a remarkable doctor and professional! Thank you for a quick diagnosis and your immediate solution to remedy the issue ASAP,. Great bedside manners too!

August 21st, 2015

Knowledgeable , patient , precise explanation of my procedure ... I knew exactly what to expect in the days that followed...I highly recommend Dr. Weinstein!

October 22nd, 2010

Excellent, excellent physcian! Very successful surgery and healed with ease. Many, Many Thanks and Appreciation.

October 19th, 2010

THE BEST

DR. WEINSTEIN IS OVERALL THE BEST DR I HAVE EVER COME IN CONTACT WITH.He seems to genuinely care about the patients and is the easiest to talk to.Anybody would benefit greatly by choosing him if and when a need arises.

August 12th, 2017