Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weinstock is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weinstock, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Capgras Syndrome
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Paranoid Schizophrenia
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- U C L A Neuropsychiatric Hosp, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Weinstock practice?
Dr. Robert Weinstock practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.