A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weinstock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weinstock, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Capgras Syndrome
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Paranoid Schizophrenia
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- U C L A Neuropsychiatric Hosp, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Weinstock MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Robert Weinstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Weinstock practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.