A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weir, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weir graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Weir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Weir MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Weir practice?
- Dr. Robert Weir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weir practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.