Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Excellence show details Excellence
by Joyce Shipley on May 6th, 2015

Dr Weisberg is my Oncologist for over 22 years, I am so Thankful that He is my Oncologist and he is the best and greatest. I highly recommend Dr Weisberg . His staff is also excellent.

by Kelly on Apr 21st, 2009 on yahoo.com

I WOULD recommend anyone to go to Dr. Weisberg!||I had switched over to HMO. However I had a blood disorder that I was aware of. Not knowing that I had to get a referral from my primary care, I googled a hemo, left work for lunch and went right in feeling like I was going to collapse. The ladies in the office followed procedure and said they couldn't help me and I was on my way (dragging) out the door, getting ready to burst into tears (I knew something was wrong). As I was leaving one of the nurses yells "wait". "The Dr. wants to see you." (PS: he had not seen me yet and I supposed the nurse told him that I was in there and what the problem was).||Long story short-(without the referral- he saw me) I was in a full blown relapse and was admitted within the hour. Platelets BELOW 10k, deadly. I am thankful for the Lord leading me to this Dr. He is aggressive with his follow-ups and the staff is fabulous!||My family flew in that night and my mother (most important!) has ABSOLUTE trust in Dr. Weisberg even when she is 700 miles away. Great staff, great Doc, great experience!

Apr 13th, 2009

Dr. Bob is a wonderful doctor. I am fortunate to have known him.

by homeskillet on Mar 12th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Bob is a great doctor. I am fortunate to have known him.

Oct 10th, 2007 on yahoo.com

my father Jimmy B. passed away jam 25 2007 to esophageal cancer. Dr Weisberg was his doctor. first meeting with him Dr weisbeg was hopeful and said it was 85%curable. over the course of his treatment my dad got worse and the dr weisberg told my dad to sta