A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weisenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weisenthal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weisenthal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenthal graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Weisenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Weisenthal practice?
Dr. Robert Weisenthal practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Syracuse, NY and Camillus, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.