A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weisenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weisenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisenthal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weisenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weisenthal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenthal graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Weisenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Weisenthal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Weisenthal practice?
- Dr. Robert Weisenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Weisenthal practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.