Learn more about Dr. Robert Weisenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weisenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisenthal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weisenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weisenthal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenthal graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Weisenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Weisenthal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Weisenthal practice?
- Dr. Robert Weisenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Weisenthal practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.