Learn more about Dr. Robert Weisenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weisenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weisenthal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenthal graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Weisenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Weisenthal practice?
Dr. Robert Weisenthal practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.