Learn more about Dr. Robert Weisenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weisenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weisenthal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenthal graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Weisenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Weisenthal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Weisenthal practice?
- Dr. Robert Weisenthal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weisenthal practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.