Overall Review

3.9

September 29th, 2010
The best vascular surgeon
I am very pleased with Dr. Weiser and his staff.

July 30th, 2010
Decent doctor with a harried and hapless staff
Dr. Weiser himself is fine, once you see him. He clearly has lots of experience and knows his stuff medically. But the situation in the office regarding appointments and paperwork appears to be a giant mess. I had a procedure held up for months while they went through what they felt were necessary steps to build a case with my insurance. When the insurance company sent a letter of approval, Weiser's physician's assistant called to tell me that they were unhappy with the language of the letter and didn't believe it indicated approval. I called my insurance a total of five times and each time they assured me that the procedure was indeed approved and that Weiser's assistant would only have had to call them to hear that herself. At first she told me that she "would try" to call but she was too busy with her work. Then she told me that she tried the insurance company and they didn't call her back, which I believe was a falsehood, owing to the fact that I myself called them numerous times and never waited more than five minutes to speak to a rep. After a while, I got fed up with waiting and went to another doctor who was able to schedule the procedure within a week and get it approved right away. This made me wonder why I had been waiting for so many months with Weiser's office. My new doctor seemed very surprised that I was made to wait so long as it was clear that the procedure was needed and that my insurance company is known for approving things quickly. When I called to ask Weiser's office to close out my case file there, I was first met with confusion and then with rudeness.I believe the people in that office to be basically kind and well intentioned but they need to get it together and they need someone who knows how to process simple insurance claims! It's a shame because he seems to be a good doctor.

July 28th, 2010
Recently, I was a patient at the office of Robert Weiser, M.D. As soon as I arrived, I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist. After filling out some paperwork, I was immediately placed in an exam room.Dr. Weiser came in shortly. He took the time to explain my condition and address concerns that I had. He patiently listened, answered my questions and offered me options. Any apprehension taht I felt when I first arrived was gone by the time I left.I would highly recommend Dr. Weiser to any one in need of a Vascular Surgeon.

May 25th, 2010
Patients that came in after me with appointments after me was all seen before me. removed me from the next room and put another patient in that room thatcame in after me. Was told to come back in an hour even after I had already waited 1 hour and a half.