Dr. Robert Weisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Weisman?

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Robert Weisman?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 24th, 2015

Good doc

Doctor Weisman is a great doctor and he is fair and will listen to you and hear you out. I have been a patient for several years of his, and I would recommend him. He will try out medications with you if you want to get the ones that work, and remove the ones that don't, just be honest with him, and he will do all he can to work things out. I have done well since receiving rx from him and Strong Ties in general. It may seem overwhelming to face illness issues, but although for a long time I did not respond, eventually I did. I graduated college and now can work and live independently, all underneath the care of this doctor and Strong Ties ACT team. I came a long way, and although as I said I was resistant to care for some time, I eventually found a path to healing that promises to continue, and my illnesses have improved to a point where they are slowly becoming negligible in my life. That's a long, long way. Dr. Weisman is a decent guy and a competent doctor, and actually tries to help whenever possible.

September 7th, 2016