A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weitz, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitz graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Weitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Weitz DO is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Weitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Weitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weitz practices Pediatrics near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ.
See Columbus Pediatricians.