A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weitzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weitzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weitzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitzman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weitzman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Center for Extended Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weitzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Weitzman practice?
Dr. Robert Weitzman practices Family Medicine near Hadley, MA.
See Hadley Family Physicians.