A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ROBERT WEITZMAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ROBERT WEITZMAN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ROBERT WEITZMAN, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. WEITZMAN graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. WEITZMAN has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. WEITZMAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ROBERT B. WEITZMAN practice?
Dr. ROBERT WEITZMAN practices Family Medicine near Hadley, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, MA.
See Hadley Family Physicians.