A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ROBERT WEITZMAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ROBERT WEITZMAN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ROBERT WEITZMAN, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. WEITZMAN graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. WEITZMAN has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ROBERT B WEITZMAN MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. ROBERT B. WEITZMAN practice?
- Dr. ROBERT WEITZMAN has 2 office locations.
Dr. ROBERT WEITZMAN practices Family Medicine near Hadley, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, MA.
See Hadley Family Physicians.