Learn more about Dr. Robert Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Welch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Welch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Labor
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Welch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Welch practice?
Dr. Robert Welch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Novi, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.