A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Welch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Welch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Labor
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Welch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Welch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Welch practice?
- Dr. Robert Welch has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Welch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Novi, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.