Dr. Robert Welik Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Welik?

Posted on April 9th, 2016

If all Doctors were of his caliber, there would be a lot of happy people

Worst

Posted on June 27th, 2013

This man should not be able to practice medicine. He has been my dr for about 7 years. Never once has he listened to my heart or lungs or for that matter ask me what was bothering me. He did not remember any of my history has prescribed me wrong medications and even dictated that I was another patient. He has brought me in at least once a week for over $100 a visit and never pulled any of my tests. I too had to go out of town to a reputable dr to find out why I have had the same pain for over 3 yrs. it was found to be terminal cancer and I was given a year to live. Dr Welik along with Dr Zaman told me over and over that I had no cancer yet every time I ended up in the hospital for the same pain or at an out of town office they found a tumor. Dr Welik is negligent and a total quack

Unfit physician

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Welick is very condescending. Does not want to listen to me - instead just diagnoses incorrectly many times.Have a very difficult time believing Dr. Welick has not faced any malpractice suits. Too many people I know have not been correctly diagnosed, and suffer needlessly until they see another doctor. Misdiagnosed two serious illnesses. Fortunately, I was able to get to another hospital in large city.I now have a life-threatening health issue that should have been diagnosed easily by Dr. Welick. Not listening, or paying attention to my complaints, will shorten my life expectancy significantly.Hospital staff, who confidentially talk to me and my family, are outraged at Dr. Welick's lack of knowledge, and "know-it-all" personality.I believe Dr. Welick overwhelms some patients who just accept his medical advice as "gospel". This is a rural area - unable to find any specialists in the immediate area.Dr. Welick has a courteous staff.By trusting this horrible phyisican, my life has been shortened.

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

Dr Welik has been my physician for several years, and I have always had excellent care. Prior to, and during that time, he doctored and treated my husband until my husband passed. Dr. Welik immediately addressed any needs my husband had. Dr. Welik was always available to help us. I can't say enough good things about him. He was most respectful of my husband and me.

Posted on January 7th, 2016