Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Welker
Dr. Robert Welker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bullhead City, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Washington, UT. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Welker is affiliated with Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus, Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus and Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Welker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Robert Welker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bullhead City, AZ.
Dr. Nathan Beneze
Bullhead City, AZ 0.01 mi34
Dr. Sona Giknavorian
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Bullhead City, AZ 0.01 mi16
Dr. Carrie Ash-Mott
Bullhead City, AZ 1.11 mi13